Thursday, October 6, 2011

First off I wanted to say good luck to all the athetes racing Hawaii this weekend especially the PB C3 Athletes that I train with all summer.  Hope you all have a great race. 
It has been a very busy couple of weeks in the Bechtel-Jeffs household with the addition of our new little man Bernie! He is a lot of work but we are slowly getting the hang of it.  He knows to tell us when he needs to go outside but sometimes it is literally seconds before he goes. 

I have not been doing a ton of training, just the odd run and bike here or there.  I actually don't have a road bike right now, I was able to sell both my Shiv and tarmac so I am limited to my mt. bike which is not all that bad, I actually kind of like it.  Maybe I will be able to do a few Xterra tri's next season. 

The swim club is getting going.  We have been going for 2 weeks now and i think everyone is starting to get into the swing of things.  I like coaching in the morning way better then swimming in the morning!

Well thats about it for now, I think I am heading mountain biking tonight so that should be a lot of fun.

Sean

0 comments: