Friday, October 14, 2011

Thanksgiving and Beyond

Not Much to write about again this time, the new swim group is going well, I am getting used to waking up in the morning now so that always helps a lot.  As well as we just started our Tuesday York workouts and although we had a small turn out last week it will keep getting bigger as the weather starts to get colder. 

I have not been training a lot but that's ok this time of year, I will get back at it soon as I need to run 22km for the Raid the Hammer in November, I am moving up to the big distance this year so we will see how it goes.  Put my McMaster Geography degree to work!!!

Bernie is awesome so far and it is amazing how much he understands at such a young age.  He can already sit and is pretty well house broken already, the only times he goes in the house is when K and I mistake his bark for just playing, we are now trying to get him to ring a bell when he needs to go outside.  I don't want to say too much in case I jinx it but he has been more then expected so far!!




0 comments: